Sunday 9 November 2008

baitcasting rods - baitcasting rods


I fish primarily for flounder and this rod twitches when one swims near. I can feel the bait swimming normally and can even feel when it gets excited ... like when a doormat makes her approach. This is a great rod for an excellent price ... frankly, I paid a little more for mine. Try it. I am going to buy another one! Abu Garcia 1-Piece Vendetta Series Baitcast Rod, 6-Feet 6-Inch, Medium Heavy

Purchased the 7' Medium Action to pair with my new Abu Garcia Orra Inshore reel. They were made for each other, a match made in heaven! This rod was so sensitive, I felt all the terrain as I worked a jighead with a jerk bait along the bottom of the Galveston West Bay. Abu Garcia has regained my loyalty!

I bought my first 2 Vendettas last month and just ordered a 3rd and a Veritas. I ordered the Vendetta to replace a broken AllStar rod I used for flippin. I bought a Kistler Magnesium and a Skeet Reese Micro rod and did not like either of these rods. So, I thought I would try a Vendetta. I figured if I was disappointed, I wouldnt be out a fortune and I could give it to my son. Well, he aint gettin this one. I was really impressed. I fish for largemouth only and skull drug about 20 bass on my first trip with the Vendetta. Overall your not going to beat the value in these rods for the money. The only thing Im not a fan of is the aluminum Abu medallion on the end of the handle. I cant wait to get my hands on the Veritas. Good job ABU Garcia!

I purchased the 7'6" Heavy model. I slapped my baitcaster on, spooled my backing line, spooled my braid and went fishing. After 5 minutes on the water, I flipped a 3/8 oz jig into some brush and hooked up with a 1.5~ lb largemouth and the instant pressure was applied, the rod tip snapped off like it was made of crisp bacon. I have a 7' Medium spinning version of this rod and it worked great all of 2010 so I'm not just a hater. - Baitcasting Rods'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


baitcasting rods - baitcasting rods baitcasting rods baitcasting rods - baitcasting rods