Saturday 25 October 2008

Pittsburgh Steelers - steelers, pittsburgh


Bought this for my husband for Christmas. It was shipped before the deadline. I was very happy with the way it looks and the NFL packaging. I was thinking that it was going to be heavier though. After seeing this I'm going to get the in laws one for their teams. I would definatly recommend this for anyone. NFL Pittsburgh Steelers Garden Gnomes

I had given gnomes to a group of friends as gifts. One had an unfortunate incident and broke so I order 1 addition to replace. I ordered the one pictured, which had a fatter face and orange feet. Instead, I received a totally different gnome with a thinner face, grey feet, and it was SIGNIFICANTLY smaller and lighter. I am extremely disappointed that the item I received is NOT what is pictured.

product showed up broken and you can tell it was broke before they shipped it because there were no pieces any where in the box. plus its so poorly made when we were setting it in our garden into soft dirt part of the foot broke off. the shell is so paper thin. only good thing is the accuracy of the seahawks logo.

Although I was hoping it would be bigger and made of plaster it wasn't. For some reason none of the reviews I saw or the description told me how tall it is. It is about fourteen inches tall or so. and plastic. But it is very cool to have. I like it.

Adorable gnome, one item I can guarantee a lot of Steelers fans don't own YET. When I saw the gnome I had to have it to add to my collection of Steelers stuff. The detail on the little guy is great. I agree with the other reviewers, if he was just a little bigger. I've received a lot of compliments on how unique and cute he is. Right now he hangs out on my kitchen bar. But, when football season rolls around he'll be sitting next to me on the couch as we root for our black and gold! - Steelers - Gnomes - Gardening - Pittsburgh'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pittsburgh Steelers - steelers, pittsburgh gnomes Pittsburgh Steelers - steelers, pittsburgh