Friday 10 October 2008

Full Cut Rain Coat - rain coat, wet weather coat


Overall, the material is fine, thick enough for good duration.



Still, you'll need to order 1 size up for the pants. Otherwise, you will only be able to stand and walk with it, OR sit, squat, ride your bicycle with showing a little bit of the ass to the public. The NON-bib-style might be better CLC Rain Wear R102X Yellow Polyester 3-Piece Rain Suit - XLarge CLC Rain Wear R101L .35MM 3-Piece Rain Suit Yellow - Large

I am 6'0" and 200 lbs, and I ordered an XL, and it is way too small. The straps on the overalls aren't long enough, which is ridiculous, because that's the last place you would think there would be a problem. But since it's so cheap, I'm just keeping it and let my wife have it. My advice: Keep looking.

We ordered this set in size 4x. My husband varies between a 1x and 2x in clothing, and we purchased this larger size to hopefully give him a bit more leeway. He tried on the 4x when it arrived. Not only were the overalls skin tight, the straps on the overalls were approximately 6 inches too short! Either our set was mislabeled at the factory, or this set runs so small, it might be best to order 3,4 sizes larger. We returned this set and are trying another brand. Might be best to consider your options if you're looking at this one. Although the set appears to good quality, it's too tiny!

I purchased this gear for my son who is a commercial fisherman. I made sure I bought the thickest one available from this company. Total junk. The bib overalls RIPPED day one and the suspenders are *extremely* flimsy. If you plan on buying this, know that the sizes are VERY wonky. My son is 5'10 and a 36" waist. I bought him a 4X because of all the reviews that mentioned size. It just fit! Don't waste your money on this brand at all!! - Wet Weather Coat - Rainsuit - Rain Pants - Rain Coat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Full Cut Rain Coat - rain coat, wet weather coat wet weather coat Full Cut Rain Coat - rain coat, wet weather coat