Thursday 9 October 2008

Bicycle Tube - schwinn, bicycle tube


After buying this and putting it in my MTB it gave out and popped in less than a month of use. If you are looking for a tube that will hold up well to any abuse look for the AVENIR thorn-resistant tube for only about 9 bucks! Schwinn Universal Tube (26-Inch x 1.9 / 2.125)

If you remember Schwinn products as being the best as I did.. forget these tubes

these are brand new tubes in brand new tires and leak about 3-4 lbs of air per week.. requiring constant refilling

both tubes are the same.. both leak.. neither have been damaged or pinched

I have replaced these with my old tubes as they did not lose air

This is the first review I have written and the first product I have received from Amazon that was so poor I felt the need to warn others

I bought these because my local walmart was out of bells, or they were so poorly shelved, that i couldn't find them with the others.

I got these from a local target... unfortunately, it really does leak slowly! i installed it 3-4 days ago onto my mtb, pumped it up to 65 psi, just checked it and it's already around 58 psi! that's horrible!



I think i will try a thorn resistant one next time, maybe thicker rubber will compensate for the poor manufacturing.

I purchased this after the 'self sealing' tube exploded. The price was great and it's been a couple of months since install and no problems so far. I commute to work on my bike and it's been reliable and I've had no problems.

I got this item and I made a mistake of trying to deflate it manually by pressing the valve. Result - the whole valve is now full of this blue stuff they put to prevent flat tires and it leaks the air as a result. I have to get a new tube and it won't be something with blue goo inside as in this one....

i bought these tubes to replace the ones that came with my Schwinn meridian trike the ones that came with it were thin an leaked i have not installed them yet but they are 3 times thicker than ones that came with trike i will follow up after i have used for awhile better price than going to local store - Schwinn - Bike Tube - Cycling - Bicycle Tube'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bicycle Tube - schwinn, bicycle tube bicycle tube Bicycle Tube - schwinn, bicycle tube