Friday 19 September 2008

Satellite Radio - portable, home kits


We travel quite a bit and having XM has made our trips much more enjoyable. Not having to constantly search for music, talk and news we wan in the vehicle and its great. We use the FM connect in the vehicle and the direct connect dock at home and in the RV. XM XADH1 Universal Dock-and-Play Home Kit (Black)

The dock works great, setup was easy however, I wish the instructions were a bit more detailed. I did have to spend time on the phone with Serius to get my radio set up (no reflection on the docking station). It took several tries before it found the satellite. I have the car kit too and it is so easy to move the radio from home to the car.

I recently purchased and activated an XM radio. By adding this home docking kit I am also now able to play XM radio in the house, through my stereo system. XM has become even more of a bargain. Very happy I made this move. Set-up was easy...the antenna is sitting inside, near a southward window, mainly picking up XM's terrestrial signals. Works great. Still 3 bars of reception, as I receive in the car.

Recently got XM radio for my car and then I saw this kit was available, so got it for my office. It was very easy to set up and it's been working great! Now i just take my radio from my car into work each day and get to listen to satellite radio all day long! Awesome product!! - Home Kits - Satellite Radio - Xm - Portable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Satellite Radio - portable, home kits satellite radio Satellite Radio - portable, home kits