Friday 19 September 2008

Cholesterol - cholesterol, food


I bought this item as a gift for my health conscious mother. She is very picky about oils so I was a little worried, but decided to buy it anyway for her. Well, she really likes it. She uses it as part of her homemade salad dressing. She told me that the bottles lasted her for many months. As with hemp oil like others....a little bit goes a long way. I do wish though that it came in glass (reusable bottles) versus the plastic ones that are thrown away. Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

I am not a vegan or anything, I was just looking to add some healthy fats to my diet, so I tried this product, and I could not be more impressed. The shipping is fast (to PA) and very reasonably priced, and the product quality could not be higher. The oil comes in black light-proof containers, and keeps very well (I keep mine in the fridge). If you are considering this product, buy it. You will not be disappointed. - Nutiva - Hemp - Cholesterol - Food'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cholesterol - cholesterol, food hemp Cholesterol - cholesterol, food