Wednesday 17 September 2008

Panties For Men - boy shorts, under armour


This was purchased for athletic purposes and has held up well during training for several 5ks - and the races too. This product is fabulous

and I will by more. This product has withstood one month of rigorous activities. Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens 2 Pk Ultimate Seamless Boyshort - Ebony M

After trying many different brands of boyshorts, these are the best I could find. I would give 3.5 stars if I could. But I do have some issues with them: They ride up a little bit on ample backsides, even if you have the proper size. They are only available in white in my size currently and white opaque underwear has to be the most unflattering color of all. They should have a cotton crotch. Finally, they could use a little more tummy control as they currently don't have much at all. So if you don't need control top, they should be fine. Having said all that, they do look much more flattering in my work pants than the dreaded visible panty lines, so I will continue to wear and continue to look for other colors until something better comes along. UPDATE: I was excited to see more colors and ordered about 10 pair. Much to my dismay after opening they seemed different from my prior pairs, not as much control in the tummy. I finally thought to look at the material and sure enough, they USED TO make these with 10% spandex (which is what I reviewed above). NOW they make them with only 6% spandex and it makes a huge difference if you want any amount of tummy/bulge control at all. Who would think that little change would make a big difference? I will no longer buy these.

I love these! Like the other reviewer, I found them at a Target and wondered why I was picking up the last set available. After trying them out, I went back, but Target hadn't restocked them. I'm so glad I can get these panties through the 'net!

The cut, fit and looks is perfect however they are made of synthetic fibers meaning they are simply not heathy to wear. They make you sweat when it's hot and you can't wear them for long periods of time because of the synthetic feel. If only they were made of cotton and lycra they'd be the only underwear I'd wear. I am looking for different undies.

Because I understand fully the pitfalls of women's sizing I always check my measurements against the seller size charts. I ordered according to their chart, and after waiting for a month for the garments to arrive I was dismayed to find that these do not run true to their chart in size.



They do stretch, but will definitely need a size up. I wish I had known before I ordered. At least they will likely fit once I have the baby, so I suppose I will keep them and purchase the next size for now. - Under Armour - Boyshort - Boy Shorts - Lingerie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Panties For Men - boy shorts, under armour lingerie Panties For Men - boy shorts, under armour