Wednesday 17 September 2008

Mothers Day Gifts - necklace, silver


The pendant came before the time promised, and though the picture looked nice, for the price I was pretty sure that I'd be disappointed when I saw it...but I was mistaken! It is very pretty, my wife loved it, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with this company in the future..



Thrilled to pieces with this purchase. Sterling Silver Mother and Child Heart-Shaped, Gift for Mom Love Mom Pendant Necklace 18'', Mother's day gift

my husband is an only child, so when i saw this pendant, i thought it was perfect! its super cute, but i didn't expect the underside to be so hollow. its a lot lighter and a tiny bit smaller than i expected, but it was still a great surprise for my mother-in-law for mother's day. the pouch it came in was very big, and the way it was packaged made it look cheap (it was in a plastic folding piece, sort of like the plastic sheets earrings come in), so i took it out the plastic and put it in a nice box. all in all, pretty satisfied with my purchase. - Silver - Necklace - Heart - Mothers Gifts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mothers Day Gifts - necklace, silver heart Mothers Day Gifts - necklace, silver