Saturday 23 July 2011

Mens Grooming - nose clipper, trimmer


I got this a Christmas present in 2009. It worked quite well until around Christmas of 2010 when the attachment I used most had the plastic cover break. There are 6 little plastic things on the plastic attachment that it used to select the length you wish to trim to. 1 of these broke so now I cannot use that attachment as any length I select will now trim unevenly and tugs at the hair.



I then began to use another attacment even though it did not work as well. The same thing happened to the plastic length guard for this attachment too and now I can no longer use 2 of the attachments!



These covers are incredibly cheap and probably would have broken sooner if I used the trimmer more than once every month. I have not been able to find any place that sells replacement attachment guards so now I must buy a whole new beard trimmer after only 1 year. The replacement will definitely not be a P-N. Philips Norelco G480 All-in-One Premium Grooming Kit - Beard Trimmer - Eyebrow - Trimmer - Nose Clipper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information