Saturday 16 July 2011

Heart Ring


good quality and doesn't hurt the wallet's back. comes with 4 stones set in its unique double heart design (1 in each heart & 1 beside each) and nice sterling silver. photos (as usual on amazon) are deceptive so expect a much more dainty ring (band is much thinner, which really makes it much classier and feminine.) a great gift for someone special. Double Heart Diamond Promise Ring ( Availabe Sizes 4-9)

I got this ring for my beloved girlfriend and was pleasantly surprised by the gorgeous, well-crafted ring that smiled up at me from the box it was delivered in.



Very nice price for a very nice item, I love this ring almost as much as she does.

This ring was intended as a b-day gift from my 14 year old son to his 14 year old girlfriend. He called it a promise ring. I asked him to clarify what exactly he was promising... that's a story for another day.



As far as rings go, this is a very lightweight, inexpensive-looking ring that was within a 14 year old's budget and made his GF very happy. I was disappointed that there were no smaller sizes, since this is obviously a ring that younger folks would buy and wear. So in addition to the ring cost, be prepared to also pay a ring sizing fee at your local jewelers.



It's alright. Kids will like it. It arrived in less than a week and was just as described.ewi

ÀÖ-

I got the rings 3 days after it shipped. I bought 2, and they were suppose to be differnt sizes. On the orders from on this website it only said 2 rings, it didnt say the sizes. When they got here, they were both the same size, which is a problem becuase I now have to send one back and order a new one.



The shipping was fast, the rings were nice but the set up of this order form and not getting the differnt sizes made me rate it 4 stars instead of 5'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Heart Ring Heart Ring Heart Ring