Thursday 9 June 2011

Extended Battery - battery, 12 cell


The battery arrived and worked just fine for a couple of months, but 4 months after we purchased it, the battery would not hold a charge. We previously had the original HP battery in the laptop and that one lasted about a year and 2/3 before we needed to replace it because it could not hold a charge. We were very underwhelmed to have such a poor performing item. I will pay the extra couple of bucks to get the genuine HP product. Replace Battery Now 6 Cell 4400mAh/49Wh Li Ion Brand New High Capacity Laptop Notebook Replacement Battery for Compaq Presario CQ40,Compaq Presario CQ45,Compaq Presario CQ50,Compaq Presario CQ60,Compaq Presario CQ70,HP G50,HP G60,HP G70,HP HDX16,HP Pavilion DV4,HP Pavilion DV5,HP Pavilion DV6

This battery is worthless. It won't even register when charging and loses power as soon as you unplug the laptop. Our laptop also runs much slower. I'm beginning to wonder if this was a used or defective battery. I would never recommend purchasing it from this source.

PROs: Cheap, inexpensive

CONs: Underpowered, low life expectency.





When purchasing a new battery, you MUST look at the replacement battery part number, the mw rating, voltage and laptop model. Although this device will work on for example a CQ-60 series, it will be under-powered for say a CQ-650 series which requires a 12 cell 10.8v 8800mw battery. Do NOT expect this battery to last very long--it's fine if you're desperate for a battery and are low on funds but in the long time it's better to spend more money and get one that if correct for your computer.

Works great and fits my computer perfect! I was a little nervous about buying an off brand battery for my HP laptop, but it is a perfect fit and works great! The HP battery was garbage after a year and a month and they wouldn't do anything for me under the warranty... this was a great and cost effective fix!

I got this new battery and after putting it in the computer, I did a battery check on the new battery. Which the computer stated as good not great. It holds a charge but as good as a new battery if I bought it from HP. When my old battery stated it was in a good condition, that is when I started to notice that it really started to lose it charge quick. If you don't want to spend much and dont really care about your charge time go with this one. If you want a battery that will hold it charge for a long time SPEND the $$$ and buy one from the HP.

The battery came as specified, and even earlier than expected! So far I haven't had any problems with the life of the battery. One thing I have noticed is that now when I go to turn on my laptop, it won't turn on unless I have the charger plugged in at the same time. Not sure if that's the battery's problem, or my laptop. As far as the battery goes, so far so good. - Hp Laptop - Battery - Hp Laptop Battery - 12 Cell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Extended Battery - battery, 12 cell hp laptop battery Extended Battery - battery, 12 cell