Thursday 16 December 2010

Cassette Digital Tape Convert - cassette digital tape convert, tape2pc


surprisingly works straight out of the box. the dvd-like case comes with a 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter, a 3.5mm stereo minijack cable, a stereo phono to 3.5mm minijack, and a software disc. So 3 of the 4 included items you could probably buy on your own. the instruction booklet is minimal, but it's easy enough to understand what to do. the software disc loads in a matter of minutes.



the only thing you would need to provide is a tape/record player that has a headphone socket or audio out/inputs to use with the included cords, and a pc with a microphone socket. oh, and the cassettes and records you want to record of course. you hook these items up and you're ready to go. it even has a usb cable option, but i haven't tried that. i dont have a record player so i cant say how well that works either.



i bought this mainly to convert certain songs on my old tapes that i haven't been able to find on mp3 yet and for the most part it works. mp3 quality depends on devices used, quality of tape sound, and volume level you set it at(too high or low and it will tell you on-screen). actual recordings are silent, but the on-screen instructions say there is a way to hear the sound while you're recording but i haven't figured that out yet. otherwise it's just trial and error regarding the volume you set with the visual equalizer on hand(make sure it's moving but not too much or crazy-like). the software gives you numerous options like noise reduction, separating tracks, naming them, pausing at certain times during recordings, setting recording lengths, etc.



honestly though, i haven't used some of those options let alone perfected them for great recordings...yet. im pleased it works out of the box, but you will have to put some time & effort to make your mp3s sound great. at least the options are there and experimenting can be fun. btw, it allows you to make your mp3s and add them to windows media player, itunes, or a cd. i chose to go with windows, too much trial and error experimenting straight to cds. so far i have made a couple of cd compilations with these mp3s so i'm glad i bought it. definitely recommended. Cassette to CD and MP3

I have a 1973 Cassette Tape of the children's song companion to the book "Seven Little Rabbits" by John Becker. Seven Little Rabbits My kids, & my friends kids all loved it when they were little. Now, THEY are having children. I looked on Itunes for the CD or download and searched the Internet to no avail. I bought the Digitope to convert the cassette tape to MP3 format. I'm not so computer savy and I figured out how to do this without too much difficulty. The catchy Seven Little Rabbits tune is now on my PC, in Itunes. I bought a few copies of John Becker's book, burned some CD's and I am all set with the new "grandparent's gifts. This product works GREAT!

I think this is great. Installed easily, easy to work. I can now listen to my cassettes and records on my mp3. Haven't tried the records yet but I'm sure it will work just as easy. Takes some time since it has to play through to record it but thats ok.

bought this to download and make cd copies of cassette tapes. looked at more expensive options but decided to try this first since it was far less expensive. works great and no problems so far. had a little trouble installing at first but it has it's own troubleshooting program and it found the problem and corrected it. would recommend it to anyone who wants to convert their audio cassettes to cd.

Software was easy to load and works fine. I was looking for a product which did not cost too much and was easy to use. This fits the bill. You must have a cassette player to use cables which are included with software. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. I am very pleased with product. I highly recommend it.

I bought this based on the other reviews and had high hopes that I would be able to "save" my favorite music cassettes to my computer without having to buy the particular CD or that I would be able to even find the CD album version. I even bought a higher-end cassette player to do the conversion. I tried two different cassettes and they both had the same problem, horrible quality sound such as fluctuations in volume and sounding like it was playing from inside a barrel. What a waste. I am back to zero.

Simple, affordable software to use that includes the necessary cables to plug in to your various players. I have only used it with a tape player so far(I do not own a record player)and it has worked out very well. Perfect for your old music that is out of print or the music you do not want to buy the cd version.

The shipping / gift wrapping on this item was very quick. I have received the product, and am very happy with it. I was surprised to see that the package was very thin, has all the cables, hook ups, directions inside the cassette box. The product does work as explained in the directional information. - Cassette Digital Tape Convert - Tape2pc'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cassette Digital Tape Convert - cassette digital tape convert, tape2pc cassette digital tape convert Cassette Digital Tape Convert - cassette digital tape convert, tape2pc