Saturday 6 November 2010

Faceplates - faceplates, smartphone


Can't really complain too much about this, looks exactly like it does online. Fits my Sprint LG Optimus PERFECTLY! The only reason why it didn't get 5 stars was the fact that it's EXTREMELY difficult to remove. But that in turn means it's very secure!



AND! Notice the hole for your speakers! I had purchased a silicon case, and it didn't have that hole! Little details make a HUGE difference! Protector Phone Cover Case for LG Optimus S / Optimus U LS670 - Spring Flowers

It's a solid case. Not too bulky, openings in the right places, snaps into place easily. It's also very pretty.



I would love, like another reviewer has mentioned, if it came with a protective screen cover. I tried ordering the LG Optimus S Screen Protector (LG LS670), Mybat 2-pac but those turned out to be a fiasco.



One thing I didn't like was that the cherry blossom pattern between the front half and back half of the case is disconnected. Basically, the seams of the case are where the cherry blossoms get cut off. If the back half has cherry blossoms on the edge the front half may have a blank white spot. I which the design had more continuity. It seems like a small oversight that would have made the design more holistic and fulfilling.

It's a beautiful cover, it's secure and I dont see why anyone would want to remove it! lol! It's fashionable while adding weight and grip to your phone so you wont feel like dropping it. At least I dont! :D I love this cover! :D - Faceplates - Lg Optimus V - Smartphone - Android'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Faceplates - faceplates, smartphone lg optimus v Faceplates - faceplates, smartphone