Tuesday 2 November 2010

Beautifull Dress - sundresses, sundress


I was skeptical that a dress could be considered "free size" (aka One Size fits all), especially seeing as I am a D cup. But It really does fit! I had bought it thinking that it could be used as a swim suit cover up, if it didn't fit correctly. However, now that I have it, I can tell you that I am really excited to use it. Where I live it is already getting warm enough to wear it with a cardigan, and I am looking forward to wearing it this summer without it. I may even buy it in more colors. Alki'i Women's One-size-fits-all Tube Dress/Coverup with African Print - Turquoise

I love this dress, it was delivered in rush time, it is true to the colors, style and fit. At first I was skeptical because of the "One Size Fit All" but it truly fits me and for a stretch halter top, supports me. I am a size 2, wear a 40DD bra, and I am going to buy another of the same style in another color. Its very rare that I can find summer dresses that are brawless styles, but supposed to support (as they do smaller ladies) that actually do. The material is thin for summer wear, but not see through.



I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!!!

I recently wore this dress to a summer party, and loved it! I am 5'2" with a slim figure, and the dress fit nicely, reaching just below the knee. As I had read the previous reviews, I was curious to see if it would really be as well received as others have said. It was no joke, I got many lovely compliments from friends of both genders. Well worth it, and I'll be sure to make full use of it this summer!

Definitely not what I expected...it was MORE!!! Wow...that's what my hubby said when he saw the dress on me! It fit perfectly for my petite frame and the print is just GORGEOUS! This was a very good shopping experience.

I'm a size 12 (36D) in dresses and this one was a bit tight at the top. I find that when an item is described as "one size" it really means it will fit up to a size 10 comfortably. I ordered the green dress and it is very bright and islandy. I think it would be fine as a beach coverup, but if you're busty you'll be calling a lot of attention to yourself if you wear this on the street! Fabric isn't cotton and does look a little cheap but it WAS cheap - LOL. Also it does bulge out in the hip area which makes me look even bigger. What woman want's that? Won't be sending it back but not in love.

The design on the dress is very pretty. It's a light, summery dress, and I don't have to wear a bra with it. I bought the blue, and it was a darker, greener blue than in the picture. Still pretty, but darker. The length seems good for me; I am 5'2 and it is just below the knee.



This is a free size, but the description means it when it says the minimum size is 3. I wear size 0 and bought it knowing I would probably have to take it in. I was correct. That being said, the elastic at the very top seemed too tight on me even before I took in the sides. I ended up having to add elastic at the top to make it comfortable. - Sundresses - Casual - Sundress - Night Out'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Beautifull Dress - sundresses, sundress sundresses Beautifull Dress - sundresses, sundress