Saturday 2 October 2010

Womens


I was experiencing constant pain in my left heel and had read natural healing books on eradicating heel spurs. Adding to that I'm hefty. The big thing to ease the pain of a heel spur is to wear a quality shoe with rubber soles. Trusting to find a good quality shoe was becoming a nightmare when I happened upon an Easy Spirit ad during online holiday shopping. I ordered them and ohmigosh! You can't get me out of them. Easy Spirit Women's AP1 Sport Sneaker,White Leather,7.5 M

My wife has a hard time finding shoes that fit her as she has very narrow feet. I have been unable to find any shoes made overseas(China) that fit and are comfortable. These shoes made in the USA, fit great and are very comfortable. I just hope that they will always be available. I always buy a couple of pair at a time, just in case they become unavailable.

I have lots and lots of problems wearing shoes. I find many women's shoes too constraining and tight, and have had various problems with my feet over the years that seem to just boggle the podiatrist. Putting me in orthotics seemed to make things much worse, as did just about any arch insert or other things inserted into the shoe. Most sneakers become almost unbearable to wear after several hours, and over time I've found that a light shoe with basic support worked best for me. I'd had good luck with some other easy spirit shoes so gave this one a try. And it is really amazing how comfortable this shoe is for me. It's so rare that a shoe fits and is comfortable without a serious break-in period, but this particular style just works that way for me, and I just hope they never discontinue it! I've tried a few other Easy Spirit shoes, even some walking shoes that look very similar but they just never seem to be as comfortable as this one. It definitely would not be the choice for someone who needs a lot of arch support and a really solid sidewall, but if you like very light shoes, this is an excellent one to try.

This is my all around favorite shoe! They feel like gloves on my feet. The look nice, so they can be worn at the office or just about anywhere you go. I ordered several pair in different colors. They are the most comfortable shoes I own.

Wonderful shoes that are well made and very comfortable. They are especially good for women with narrow feet because any woman who has narrow feet knows it is hard to find tennis shoes that really fit.

The Easy Spirit walking shoe I ordered is the most comfortable shoe. I feel like I am walking on air. The size was the right length and width for the size I ordered; 9.5A2. The color was true to the picture shown in their ad. It is a great shoe for lots of walking.

I've been buying Easy Spirit shoes for about five years now. I wear them when I walk my dog, so they get a lot of use. This is the first pair of AP1's that I've had, and they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They are lightweight, yet very supportive. It's kind of like walking on marshmallows, but with good support. I wear them all day long. They are even more comfortable than any houseshoe, so I wear them around the house, too. Lace-up shoes are sometimes too tight on me, so I just use two pairs of holes, which means I can also just slip them on and off. Great shoes! My next pair will be AP1's, too.

I have a hard time finding shoes that fit with my high arches. I hesitate to order tennis shoes because most of them are poorly designed -- they are designed to kill your ankles, rub them raw when walking, and damage your achilles tendon. This shoe is just another example: my ankle has been rubbed raw with just a 1 mile walk. I would walk 2.5 to 3 miles, but the pain on the ankle and achilles tendon prevent that.

This shoe is parially made in the US and partially made in China -- let's get shoes made in wholly in the US.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens Womens Womens