Wednesday 6 October 2010

Red Laser Pointer - laser pointers, red laser pointer


Based on the other reviews it seems kind of random what the actual product you get here is. Some come with boxes (mine did not), some have buttons that stay on when pressed (mine did not), some people get webcams (I did not)...however, at $2 this was totally worth the price for me. I had a momentary freak out when I got it because it didn't work, but then I realized that it doesn't come with batteries and I needed to put two AAAs in there. Like other reviewers mentioned, there are no instructions or anything, so here, I'll save you two seconds: negative ends go in first. Powerful Red Laser Pointer Pen Beam Light 5mW

I'll be honest, when ordering this item I had no idea the benefits it would reap. Now, with my brand new webcam (wait, what? Yeah, that's right) my new WEBCAM I get to chat with my family on Skype. I'm not entirely sure I wanted a webcam when I was ordering a RED 5MW LASER POINTER but it works. Long story short, I ordered a red laser pointer and received a webcam. I would not trust this company when buying anything from them, you just might not get what you want.

Pen was just what I was looking for. It is powerful,but the only drawback is holding the button down all the time it is on. I must have read the details wrong as I would not have bought this one. For those that can hold the button all the time, this is a great pen.

I actually have no use for this but I bought it anyway. For that price I thought why not. But this is very powerful. I tried pointing the thing at a tree at a distance and you can see it (about a block away).... I don't know exactly how far the beam actually goes but that's powerful enough for me.

This is a nice laser pointer. It does not have a beam as this says, but is fairly bright. I don't think it is a 5mW, maybe 2 or 3 at best. You have to warm it up before it will output a laser continuously. I recommend this for presentations or playing with your cat, but not if you're looking for a laser beam.

I both it for teaching purposes but it's not comfortable at all if you need to press the button for more than a minute. Also after a month of regular use the laser stopped working!! I payed less than 3 dollars so it wasn't a big deal.

you may think that this laser sucks because of the low price, but its awesome. my 3 year old brother loves lasers and when i showed it to him, he started throwing it at the hard floor and its still working - Cat Toys - Laser - Red Laser Pointer - Laser Pointers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Red Laser Pointer - laser pointers, red laser pointer red laser pointer Red Laser Pointer - laser pointers, red laser pointer