Sunday 17 October 2010

Power Tool Accessories - 18v battery, flashlight


The new flat bottom type batteries that power these tools, make this a very handy light, I can set it down, (hands free) aim it with the swivel, and it'll shine anywhere I need it to. A nice change from the stick type battery, from my old cordless drill, light combo. Milwaukee 49-24-0165 18-Volt Pivoting Head Work Light with Clip-Lok Belt Hook, No Battery

I used this light in a crawel space where there is no space to hang a light so the ability to stand upright and pivot was essential. Worked great which is what I have come to expect from a Milwaukee tool. Just wish I had bought it sooner for other jobs around the house.

I had a Porter Cable 19.2 volt drill with a light but evetually my batteries went bad so I bought a Milwaukee 18 volt hammer drill/saw combo. I missed having the flashlight so I bought the Milwaukee light to go with my batteries. I like this light even better than the Porter Cable becuse the on/off switch is so much easier to use especially with gloves on. I highly recommend the light to anyone who had Milwaukee cordless tools because it is well built and very bright. The battery provides a stable base for it to sit on and the pivoting head makes it easy to shine the light where you need it. It is another great tool from Milwaukee.

This light works good, but I was a little dissappointed in the "belt-clip" that was supposed to "conveniently hook" to my belt. The one I received won't clip to anything, and near as I can figure, you need another part of the "system" to attach to your belt for it to work. Now I'll have to find that part or else jury-rig something...

i've had the flashlight for a little while now and it doesn't disappoint at all.regular f lights just don't do it for me,if you have milwaukee tools with batteries then do yourself a favor and spend the 30 bucks and you will have a great flaslight.run time is better than the dewalt i used to have and it ran for about 3 hrs. before recharging.order one today.

I am an electrician and mine stays on for an hour or two at a time. It has also been dropped a few times more that a flashlight should be dropped. It has stood up pretty well. Lasts a couple hours on a fresh battery.

I purchased this light to use the 18V rechargeable battery packs for my Milwaukee drill. I used it extensively when rewiring an older home--often in dark places where it was my only source of light. It is an excellent product--sturdily built, stable when placed on an object and tilted to aim the light, bright light output. Highly recommended.

The only real problem with this light is caused by bulb failure, then when you go to buy one you find out that the price range is from 4 dollars to 7 dollars a bulb if you can find them. I would recommend that something be done to beef these types of bulbs up and that customer know that this is what they are going to run into when they buy this type of light . - 18v Light - Flashlight - Cordless Tools - 18v Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Power Tool Accessories - 18v battery, flashlight 18v battery Power Tool Accessories - 18v battery, flashlight