Tuesday 7 September 2010

Motorized Scooter - motorized scooter, razor


This charger works great for the electric Razor Scooter e100. Funny thing: I trash-picked the Scooter, opened it up and found a loosed connection. For the price of a charger, I have a working electric Scooter for my kids.



By ordering one other thing I needed, I got free shipping, therefore delivered price around $23. eBay chargers were $16 min + $10 shipping. Razor Electric Scooter Battery Charger (For the e100/e125/e150)

The charger was new and works great. It is an exact match as original or appears to be an original charger and charges batteries fast. I bought 2 because I have 2 scooters and they both work flawlessly.Thanks.

Lost our original charger and was able to easily find a replacement using Amazon. The price was reasonable and shipping was timely! Product is perfect and the scooter is now on the road again. I would recommend getting this product through Amazon!

I thought that the product didn't work when I first recieved it but then I had me battery checked and it wasn't the charger at all...it was my battery that had the problem. Thanks for the charger which is working great now that my battery is new!

Item came quickly. The scooter model we had was not no longer in production and I had trouble getting the Razor web customer service to send a charger! This charger was cheaper then the Razor web site and it works perfectly. Charger even has RED/Green light system on the back to tell you when you scooter is done charger. great item for the price.

i got the razor E100 and it did not have a charger so i order it on the basic shipping and it came in a day earlier and when i got i home i let it charge and it only charge for about 5 min and then i got it some new upgraded batteries and put it on the charger it charged it up it took it a little bit longer to charge if you are a buyer this is great charger - Razor - Battery Charger - Motorized Scooter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorized Scooter - motorized scooter, razor battery charger Motorized Scooter - motorized scooter, razor