Tuesday 28 September 2010

Gun Holsters - gun holsters, ccw


This might work for a very small gun like my Beretta Tomcat 32-cal but nothing much larger. It's not designed for quick draw like the rip-open zipper packs, and there aren't any holding straps to keep a gun from shifting around. I think I'll use it for some combination of phone, eyeglasses, checkbook, or knife but I doubt that they would all fit at the same time. There are two seperate internal pouches, and I still don't know which one is for the gun. I think this is just an all-purpose belt-pouch which is called a pistol concealment pouch just so they could increase the price, which is at least twice what it should be. Concealed Carry Pouch, Concealment Holster

I typically carry a full size Sig 226 when possible however there are many occasion when that's not really feasible. So I bought a Taurus .380 TCP for a more deep concealment carry option. It comes with the Bulldog nylon concealment holster which works really great but I've worn it so much that it's showing some serious signs of ware and will have to be replaced so I decided to give this a try but after trying it just once I found that this wasn't going to work. My gun really didn't fit like it should and it's kind of hard to get out once it's inside. That being said I can definitely see great use for this little case for carrying various doodads such as keys and wallet, pen and such. I frequently wear a kilt and while I have several that have pockets most do not and so this will be a welcome addition to my belt as a replacement pocket to wear in addition to or even in lew of a sporran.

I really like it and would definitely recommend this product as it seems to be well made but NOT as it's intended/ advertised purpose.

So far it's 5 stars for alternate functionality and 1 star for intended purpose. It really seems like this was more designed to be a smaller alternative for a fanny pack (great product) and then poorly re-purposed for concealed carry (not so great idea). As for CCW I will buy another Bulldog case which is awesome for CCW.

It looks great for concealment.It does'nt look obviouse like the fanny pack or bulky size pouch.This looks like an I-pod or Black-berry carrying pouch.Just exactly what I need for my Walther ppk,and the second compartment for the magazine.

The pouch arrived a day before expected. It was well packaged. I found it to be nearly a perfect pouch to carry a Ruger LCP or other similar sized pistols. Construction is very sturdy, every seem has double stitching. It is sized just big enough to carry pistol, iPhone, and a wallet, but not too large that it looks like a fanny pack.I would have awarded this product 5 stars if it was labeled "Made in America". As a rule I subtract a star for every product I purchase that could be made by Americans but is not. It is just common sense, if we want to have more Americans back to work, we need to buy more American made products.I will be happy to order another product from Elite Survival Systems in the future.

A bit bulky but it holds a Ruger 380 auto as well as a cell phone and possibly even a wallet. There are 2 compartments. It is well made of high quality nylon fabric and well sewn. It has a large belt loop that is closed by velcro. The case itself is sealed by velcro which holds really well. Possibly "too well" for a quick draw. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the really strong velcro fastener (normally considered a plus for security) but makes opening up the case a little slow. - Ccw - Concealed Carry - Gun Holsters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gun Holsters - gun holsters, ccw gun holsters Gun Holsters - gun holsters, ccw