Thursday 19 August 2010

Okuma Surf Fishing - rod, okuma


This rod is great, excellent for shore fishing, BUT Amazon, fail to me, I request the smallest shipping posible on this rod because the last rod I buy come in a huge cardbox, like a old TV cardbox, I dont live in US, then that means extra shipping cost for me, THEN, on this rod jus wrap it on a plastic bag, COME ON, is a rod, one guide twist, the rubber pad at the end got a cut, on there is several scratches on diferent pars of the rod, send it back from Costa Rica is almost like buy a new one, must a lest some bubble wrap, or a cardbox cilinder. Any way is a great rod if you like surf fishing, I put the shimano stradic 8000, and looks and works great, you can cast 80yds easy with spiderwire braid line. Shakespeare Two-Piece Ugly Stik Bigwater Spinning Rod, 12-Feet

I dont think it's much of a mystery, this is a 12 foot rod. I have had no problems, and it performs just as well as my 9' rod. Although these rods are strong, they are flexible enough to show a hit. I use it for surf fishing and it has performed well. You must likely do not need a 12' rod for surf fishing, but for me it works well.

13-year-old nephew adored rod even tho his commercial fisherman dad thought it was too long for him. Long-story-short, kid used rod for 3 weeks before deciding dad was right. Wise mom told him too late for that kid, lesson learned. Still a really nice rod and we'll keep it. - Rod - Spinning Rods - Okuma - Ugly Stick'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Okuma Surf Fishing - rod, okuma spinning rods Okuma Surf Fishing - rod, okuma