Tuesday 3 August 2010

Kenneth Cole - belts, columbia belt 11co0221


this is a great quality belt. sure to last many years and breaks in well. only thing in it left marks on my jeans...fine since im wearing the belt over it anyway. might want to look up how to reduce staining Lee Men's 1 1/2" Smooth Bridle Leather Belt, Brown, 34

I needed a belt quickly and cheaply. Amazon surely delivered and I really do like this belt. The leather is good quality and supportive. The stitching is strong and seems like it will last. I cannot complain for the price I paid for it. I use it with Jeans and Khakis on a daily basis.

This belt was just what I was looking for, but I found hard to locate at local Department Stores. A solid one piece leather belt wide enough to work well with jeans. I've bought several laminated two piece leather belts and they just didn't last very long. This belt is perfect for casual wear and its simple design looks great with jeans. Nothing fancy about it, but I prefer usable,simple and sturdy belts to wear with jeans and casual-wear pants. The price is reasonable and the delivery was prompt. When I need another belt I'll definitely order this item again, although it will probably be some time before this one wears out.

The leather was nice, the buckle looked good, the belt had a good feel...and the tongue on the buckle broke the third time I wore it. Probably a flaw in the metal but it doesn't speak well for the quality of the casting. Amazon quickly processed a refund less a $3 restocking charge (?). Why restock a defective item?

It looks nice. Its hard to mess up a belt, but the first time I put this on, the sides cracked, I guess its cheap leather, but then again, what was I expecting from a belt that costs what this costs. It looks fine, but I don't expect it to last a long as some of my belts that I paid a little more for. - Belts - Belt - Brown - Columbia Belt 11co0221'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kenneth Cole - belts, columbia belt 11co0221 brown Kenneth Cole - belts, columbia belt 11co0221