Monday 16 August 2010

Expandable Coupon Organizer


This is great and especially for the cheap price. I never was one to use coupons because I could not get them organized....I seen the show Extreme Couponing and got motivated to start using them and so I bought this pocket file. It's a good buy. C-Line 13-Pocket Poly Expanding File, Coupon Size, Includes Tabs, Button and Elastic Closure, Plaid Design (58412)

I needed something to sort and store coupons. I also needed something to help me get $25 saver shipping.



This thing works well enough. I used to carry a recloseable plastic bag full of coupons, and it was hard to find the coupons and was a chore. I only needed to divide the coupons into 4 sections in the end, but it works.

I bought this to hold coupons and it has been perfect so far.

I can keep them better organized and don't have to fold them and unfold them at the register.

I love that it is made of plastic. I once had a cardboard one and it didn't last very long. This one seems like it will hold up forever!

Holds all my coupons in place and I really like that it has individual slides inside where you can separate the coupons by category. Small enough to fit in my purse to carry everywhere I go and the strap holds the entire thing tightly sealed so nothing falls out.

This is the first time that I have purchased this type of item. Next time I will pay more and get a better product.C-Line Biodegradable 13-Pocket Expanding File, Coupon Size, 1 File Folder, Color May Vary 48410'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Expandable Coupon Organizer Expandable Coupon Organizer Expandable Coupon Organizer