Monday 5 July 2010

Wardrobe Closet - mobile closet, storage


This item started out good. I made sure I checked how much weight it could handle before I bought it. I weighed my clothes and was well under the limit.



It held well until I had to move it. It has a very weak base, and yes I made sure everything was tight. Because of the top-heavy nature of this wardrobe you need to move it very carefully, and from the bottom and top at the same time. The one time I didn't do this the whole thing came apart, and the plastic pieces all bent and were permanently damaged.



Not only that but the bottom piece is made out of some kind of thin material, almost like tissue paper. It got caught on a hanger and ripped without even resisting.



A simple fix for this wardrobe would be metal reinforcement. If at least the base was made out of metal it might be just right. I'd be willing to pay a few dollars more for that.



There are some pros though. The zipper works pretty well and it is nice to be able to see inside the wardrobe.



You might try not installing the casters if you don't need to ever move it, so that the wardrobe is more stable. Super Clear Vinyl Wardrobe Hanger with Casters Home Rack Rolling Storage Organizational Home - Storage - Mobile Closet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wardrobe Closet - mobile closet, storage mobile closet Wardrobe Closet - mobile closet, storage