Wednesday 30 June 2010

Skull Cap - skull cap


This was near perfect, it was a nice affordable price and I just have to say it's an AMAZING product. I had free shipping with my black beanie so that was good. The only downside was when I contacted customer service, they replied a few days after my inquiry.. it was longer than I expected but at least they replied back, right? :) New Solid Winter Long Beanie - Black

the beanie is rele cool. i got royal blue and it is a bit darker than it looks online. im happy with it. there is just one major problem with it.... its too long!! I bought it thinkin itd be about 9 or 10 inches long. but its about 13 or 14 inches long. i washed and dried mine to make it shrink. it helped a bit. i wish they would have put the measurement on there before i bought a royal blue and a black one. i like it tho. i wish there was a medium sized beanie tho.. besides the length im happy with it.

Surprise, surprise, who would have thunk it? What you see is exactly what you get. It fits my head and keeps it warm. And for that I was satisfied. What more can you ask for? It also arrived from seller in a very timely manner. For this price you really can't beat it. - Skull Cap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Skull Cap - skull cap skull cap Skull Cap - skull cap