Sunday 27 June 2010

Invisible Fence - wireless fence, battery


We're been buying these batteries as a substitute for the extremely expensive proprietary Invisible Fence batteries with no problems whatsoever for at least five years. They seem to last as long and work just the same for a lot less money. Invisible Fence R21 & R51 Dog Collar Battery

I have ordered a few of these. They did work with my Invisible Fence, but last week, one of the collars was not working. I put a new battery in, and even switched with the battery in the other (working) collar. It still wouldn't work. I called the Invisible Fence Rep, and he asked if I had the genuine Invisible Fence battery in it. He explained that was probably the reason. He sent me genuine batteries, and that was it. So, they did work, but I thought others should know it's a gamble; not one I'm willing to take anymore. It may void any warranty you have as well, if you don't have Invisible Fence batteries in their collars.

The battery plugged right into my dogs collars like the original Invisible Fence battery - only at a fraction of the cost! So far (one month), I have not seen any difference in the performance of this battery vs. the OEM.

Invisible Fence branded stuff is so expensive and replacing them every 6 months for multiple dogs was becoming unaffordable. This replacement battery is half the price and works just as well. Still left to be seen if it lasts the entire 6 months

My Invisible Fence rep tried to scare me into not buying this battery replacement. I am glad that I did not listen. This is an equivalent replacement that works at a lower price. What's not to like.

I was very impressed with the quick response to my purchase. I got an email confirmation from Amazon and another one from the vendor. The batteries arrived right away! Very helpful for my last-minute inventory style!! - Wireless Fence - Battery - Dogs'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Invisible Fence - wireless fence, battery wireless fence Invisible Fence - wireless fence, battery