Sunday 2 May 2010

Shower Storage - shower caddies, shower storage


Very nice caddy; stays where you want it; holds a lot of bath equipment, even your bath scrunchies and other items that need hanging. Since our shower is installed quite high, it's a little high up even for me at 5'7", so I'd say it's a good stretching exercise as well. InterDesign Twigz Shower Caddy, Bronze

This holder is very pretty fits my shower head nice. The only draw back i see is the paint it feels like it might rust, so I'm going to have my husband re-paint them (i ordered 2) with rust proof paint before we use them. They are to pretty to let them rust. But worth the money. Just re-paint before youuse it so it will last. HAPPY SHOWERING

I got this for the shower in my home that I share with three other people. I like the leaves on the holder--they act like hooks I can use all over the hanger. It's big enough for all our various items... That's saying a lot for a house with two 20-something women and two 20-something men... Only thing is, the suction cups are about 1/2 inch too high to be useful in regards to grout placement. The brushed bronze is a nice touch!

This item is just what I was looking for. A functional caddy in bronze to match my bath fixtures. I was more impressed with it when it actually arrived than the pictures, product info., and comments led me to expect.

I bought this when my husband started to remodel our bathroom. It fits nice and the suction cups keep it from moving around. I do wish it was a tad longer. Not much fits in the bottom basket unless you lay it on it's side.

I like the product, but it did not give dimensions on the website, so I was unsure of what I was going to get. It is pretty, but it could be longer. The lower tray is not real tall and therefore you can not really put shampoo bottles on it. The top tray will fit bottles if they are not oversized.

I needed to replace my old soap scummy caddy in chrome. Got new shower fixtures in bronze, so I wanted something to match. This fit the bill. I like the design on it and the price was right. Holds all but my one big bottle of shampoo, which I keep on the ledge. So far it's holding up well.

This shower caddy is fantastic. I searched for a long time for one that looked functional, yet had a distinct style that matched my bathroom (fall colors). This is the perfect fit and looks fantastic!! - Bath Shower Caddy - Organization - Shower Storage - Shower Caddies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shower Storage - shower caddies, shower storage shower caddies Shower Storage - shower caddies, shower storage