Thursday 13 May 2010

Drawing - colored pencils, drawing


This purchase was for me. I haven't colored in a long time but these pencils are perfect! I use a small sharpener and take my time when sharpening. I wish they included something showing where each color goes so that it is easier to make sure you are putting them back in the right place...I can be a lil' OCD about things like that. RoseArt Colored Pencils, 100-Count (1055WA-4

I had been looking all over for these particular pencils - I have them in my house when my granddaughters come to visit. They loved them so much, I decided to get them for their house. They were greatly surprised. Excellent selection of colors - the girls like to put all the colors in order. I wish I had these when I was a kid.

100 pencils, more like 50 different colors as some were so close in color that they really weren't different.



unlike crayola pencils, the tips didn't break off as much. colors quality not as strong, though as crayola.



felt like i was a kid again with so many choices.



excellent for the price.

My 14 y/o niece is in the hospital d/t a hit and run accident, and is stuck on her stomache while recovering from burns to the back of her leg. I was looking for things for her to do, and to impress her. She was having a really bad day when the package arrived. It really lifted her spirits. Idk if every kid would need 100 colored pencils, however it would make a great gift for a person who likes to draw, or a kid stuck in a hospital. It is nice they come pre-sharpened too. - Drawing - Colored Pencils'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Drawing - colored pencils, drawing drawing Drawing - colored pencils, drawing