Tuesday 13 April 2010

Swisa Beauty - etre, exfoliating


This is the best foot care product on the market. I can't say enough good things about it. All the womwen and some of the men in the family use it now. It really works to get rid of dryness and cracking skin on your feet. Swisa Beauty Mineral Treatment, Pineapple Mango, 10 Oz.

Hi



My son has sufferred from Eczema for years and it always gets worse when on holiday. We listened to a lady on a stall in America, who said it is useful for eczema, but thought it was expensive $80 Dollars

Found it on Amazon and bought some. My son used it while on holiday with amazing results. His eczema calmed and all but disappeared.

Well worth a try if your kids suffer from this horrible ailment.

Also lovely for the wifes hands and feet!

Let me first start my review by saying, I have been labeled by physicians as "OCD" when it comes to lotion/body scrub use (Obsession in that I HAVE to have lotion on; Compulsive because it HAS to be a certain kind)! I CANNOT even walk out in the rain without re-applying lotion. Like another reviewer said, I had discovered this product SEVERAL years ago at a kiosk in the mall as well. At that time, I was REALLY young and didn't have ANY problems with dry skin- but still had the obsession with lotions. Since they no longer have this in the mall here, I did a search for this on Amazon and was so extremely excited when I found it on here! I have used medicated lotions/body scrubs, super expensive ones- NOTHING on the market is going to make your skin feel the way the Swisa Dead Sea scrub does! As soon as you wash it off, the feel of your skin is ridiculously soft!!! I have made 5-6 of my friends try out the product and EVERY one of them is amazed with the result!! One of them is an Arbonne consultant that sells their own body scrub and lotions, and she ordered it from Amazon from my house before leaving!!! There really is nothing better for soft skin that actually LASTS throughout the entire day!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone that craves soft skin, or has issued with keeping their skin soft! You won't be disappointed!!!!!

I was first introduced to the Swisa Beauty Mineral Products at a kiosk in a mall. I usually don't get hooked by the kiosk pitch; however, I couldn't help but notice how amazed people looked walking away from trying this product. I decided to give it a try myself, and boy was I impressed! This product was unlike anything I have ever experienced before. You can always find lotions or scrubs advertising how they'll make your skin feel silky soft. Usually though, they'll make you feel silky soft for about a day, or even less if you wash it off. Swisa is unlike the rest of these common products as it leaves you feeling soft and smooth for over a week. After exfoliating with Swisa, it seriously makes you feel like you're reborn all over again, as if none of the elements have ever touched your skin! Aside from feel, it leaves a noticeably visual difference after just one application. Your body is left smelling fresh and fragrant (but not girly- just yummy), feeling smoother than it's ever felt before, and glowing like you're brand new! The product and its fragrance work well for any person, male or female. My family, friends and boyfriend rave about this product now that I've shown it to them! It works great on already smooth skin as well as rough skin. I use it on my hands and feet as it says, but sometimes can't help exfoliating my arms and neck with it as well. I love how it makes me look and glow, feel and smell. My only piece of advice is don't put it over sensitive areas of the skin, especially if you're pores are open (i.e. freshly shaved legs) as the sea salt can sting a little. The kiosk disappeared from the mall but I was so impressed by this product, I ended up having to track it down on Amazon. Do yourself a favor and try it. I guarantee instant, impressive results. You won't want to stop using it!

i bought this and to my surprise it arrived in just 3 days with the standadr shiping. Ive recently bought this item at the mall for over $50 and was excited to finally see it available on amazon, i would just type in swisa on the amazon search and one day it came up. So when i saw this amazing low price i ordered several and is enjoying my smooth soft skin again. i know it makes my hands soft so now i fnd myself holding hands more with my boyfriend and shaking people hands. its definately a must have on my list and i promise it will be yours ENJOY!

I think the product works wonderfully. My husband keeps straing at me telling me I look 5 years younger! Thank you Swisa Pineapplee Mango treatment.....Doesn't taste all that well however!



Linda Vella - Swisa Beauty - Moisturizer - Etre - Exfoliating'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swisa Beauty - etre, exfoliating etre Swisa Beauty - etre, exfoliating