Tuesday 20 April 2010

Hammer Drill - milwaukee


Is it perfect? No, Is it well worth the money? Yes I'm a little biased because I use to work for Hilti, but I do like this drill. On the down side it spins at speeds more like a wood drill and seems a little to foused on drilling and not enough on the punch that really does the job. On the plus side I paid $200.00 for it and that makes it less then half the price of the comparable hilti. It's also cheaper then the comparable Bosch. Usually cheaper electropneumatic drills will vibrate alot more. This one was smooth and didn't transmit much vibration. It's a steal if you can get it at the price I did. At $200 it's in the price range of cheap cam action drills. Milwaukee 5363-21 1-Inch Compact SDS Rotary Hammer with Anti-Vibration System - Milwaukee'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hammer Drill - milwaukee milwaukee Hammer Drill - milwaukee