Monday 22 March 2010

Waste Of Time And Money - lures, fishing


Tackle box is a lot bigger then I expected. Great size if you have many things to put in it. But dont count on the 136 piece tackle kit to fill it. Save yourself a few dollars and buy the Tackle box that only comes with 62 pieces. Trust me you wont be missing much. Plano Tackle Box - 2 Tray with 136 Piece Tackle Kit

I purchased this exact blue Plano tackle box back in 2002. It's the best tackle box I've ever used. When I bought it in the store, it didn't come with any tackle (and that didn't disappoint me). I was just looking for a new tackle box to store my fishing tackle. I found it with this tackle box. This box has two trays with many individual compartments in each tray to hold your hooks and lures, split shots and sinkers, etc. The bottom area of the box has plenty of space for my mosquito repellant, scissors, gloves, bobbers, split shots, sinkers, and my fishing license. This box is made of very durable hard plastic and it's very reliable. Me and this tackle box have been through a lot together. It hasn't let me down yet!



I highly recommend this tackle box for both beginner and experienced anglers. Good brand.

This item does an adequate job for a low-budget tackle box made of plastic. The 136 piece tackle kit was somewhat of a joke, but about what we expected. They count every hook, sinker, teeny pieces of plastic, etc., to get this amazingly high number. Many of the "lures" and plastic "worms" were useless, especially in our region. You can do better buying the tackle separately; getting just what you need. It's big enough to hold the tackle, tools, and equipment that we need to carry. Nothing special.

So my buddies and I are into our third year ice fishing and I still had yet to get a tackle box. This one was exactly what I needed! It arrived safe and sound, is a good size, and came with a starter fishing kit. And for the price, you can't beat it. - Kids Fishing - Lures - Fishing - Tackle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Waste Of Time And Money - lures, fishing tackle Waste Of Time And Money - lures, fishing