Monday 1 March 2010

Hot Yoga - yoga towel, hot yoga


I didn't notice any other reviews for this item, so I thought I would go ahead and leave a review. This is a fantastic yoga towel and a great value. It performs as well as pricier versions, but for a fraction of the cost. It is absorbent, and didn't slip during my bikram yoga classes. I would definitely recommend this product. Microfiber Skidless Yoga Towel Yoga Mat 24"x72" with Carry Bag + Gift Box Blue Color

I love it, I do practice Bikram Yoga so a skidless mat is a must I have another from lululemon and I wanted to get an extra because I go everyday.. such a great buy this is as good as the pricey one but a better price

I have seen similar items advertised for $60+, so I was initially attracted to this mat because of the bargain price. I have used it during a 1.5 hour handstand workshop and it performed flawlessly. It stuck like glue to the yoga mat and never slipped (which I appreciated while I was on my hands upside down.) I don't know personally about the brand name mats, but I can't expect they perform 3 times as well to justify the price. This one is a true bargain and I got it in two days with the cheap shipping cost. Excellent service from the seller, too. Highly recommended! - Yoga Towel - Hot Yoga'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hot Yoga - yoga towel, hot yoga yoga towel Hot Yoga - yoga towel, hot yoga