Sunday 21 March 2010

Dremel Tool Accessories - footswitches, dremel tool accessories


After having to return a previous foot pedal (b/c my Dremel is a polarized 2 prong plug), this pedal works just fine. I contacted the manufacturer (MLCS Woodworking) to make sure of the compatibility and they replied in a reasonable time. This pedal also accepts 3 prong plugs as well. MLCS 9080 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, Deadman Style

Plugged my Dremel tool into this pedal and then added a flex shaft accessory to the other end of my Dremel and now I have hands free variable speed control with my tools. Love it! Accepts 3 prong plugs. Made in Taiwan.

This is exactly what I needed to help with glass grinding. I don't like to leave it on the entire time I'm grinding glass which sometimes takes a couple of hours. Although I bought this for glass grinding, I also discovered that it works well with my Dremel tool which I use to make jewelry. This foot pedal is perfect for both tools! It is nicely made and works exactly as I had hoped it would!

It's very light, but easy enough to fasten to something heavy. I use it to run a grinder and foot operation allows me to concentrate on what I"m grinding without taking my hands off the work piece (or move it) to reach for the switch. The real review of this item should come after 5 years of exposure to grinding dust and heavy feet.

Makes working with my router table a lot more productive and safe. Now without having to remove a hand I can turn the table off with the tap of a foot. Really works well for any product that you need both hands to operate. Just step on to click on and again to turn off.

Use this to turn on and off my 1 hp meat grinder. It is great and frees up my hands for stuffing sausage. Also when turning off the grinder one does not have to worry about getting meat on the switch on the grinder. Great unit. Built tuff

I have had this foot switch for two Years Now. I use it to run an electric meat grinder and have had absolutely not problems with it at all. I would recomend a foot switch for anything you would need both hands for. - Pedals - Footswitches - Dremel - Dremel Tool Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dremel Tool Accessories - footswitches, dremel tool accessories footswitches Dremel Tool Accessories - footswitches, dremel tool accessories