Friday 12 March 2010

Christian Music - free, free mp3


I LOVE listening to them and this free song was so wonderful to find. I don't have this CD. When I put in their music I find I can't help but stop and just be. I love their sound...I love how I can listen to them and really connect with God. Beautiful. Thanks for the free song! How Great Is Our God

The first half minute or so is pretty good but it soon deteriorates. The volume is inconsistent, with bursts of annoyingly loud singing. Even with a low volume setting, the song's screamy aspect makes it hard to focus on the lyrics. The singing quality is insufficient for the primary singer's style of adding much emphasis that flows against the music. At the time of my writing this, the mp3 is a lengthy 5:47 but the song nevertheless gets cut off before it completes.

I love this song, whenever I hear it I just want to lift my hands to the Lord God in praise and thanksgiving. What an amazing song that really makes you think of how Great our God really is! God Bless you for reading this and I hope you'll take the time and download and listen to this song - play it for your friends, family and everyone you know. Be a light shining brightly in the darkness. Lift up your hearts! Lift them up to the LORD!

I downloaded it to figure out how to get the MP3 on my phone before I bought some of my favorites from Steve Green. In the process I learned I needed to use the downloader, and ended up with a song that is great at any price. The song and her voice is indistinguishable from the very best out there. WOW!

First of all, Kimberly Rivera's voice is soaring and powerful and expressive, she really lets loose when she sings. I haven't heard anyone exactly like her. Her husband Alberto is excellent on the piano. This is a very worshipful, inspiring rendition of this song.



Their other songs are also highly recommended, they usually write their own material, whereas this is a cover of a popular worship song by Chris Tomlin.



Just a note that this song cuts off at the end where it is supposed to flow seamlessly into the next song on the album. I haven't bought the Deeper Still album yet but I may. I have their The Collection and The Longing albums and they are both quite good. I would describe them as free-flowing, meditative, "new age" sound worship. Good for "soaking" prayer. Some songs (such as Royalty) build to dramatic climaxes that give me goose bumps.

This song is captivating, seriously. What an amazing voice this woman has (and his is very nice too). It enticed me to purchase some of their CD's and I have not been disapointed in any of them. I would prefer that Alberto, I assume it's Alberto, would cut down on his "verbal coaching" during the songs & music. It interrupts the spiritual flow and fibe...with her voice & the cool music you do not need any coaching...it provokes emotion without it. - Free Mp3 - Praise - Free - Worship'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Christian Music - free, free mp3 praise Christian Music - free, free mp3