Tuesday 23 February 2010

Weight Vests - exercise, mir weighted vest


It's a good product that's manufactured with some serious quality. And it's as comfortable as a weight vest can be. The two issues I had with this product had to deal with the one size fits all. I'm 5'11" and weigh 165 lbs - the vests Velcro system doesn't fully tighten to my chest and since I can't tighten it fully it causes the length of the vest to bounce and disrupt my groan during my routines. Overall, its well made and is worth your money. (Weekly Special Sale - 50% Off/5 Days Only !) NEW! ZFO SportsTM -60LBS Adjustable Weighted Vest (WEIGHTS INCLUDED.One size fits all.)

This looked like a good value in the advertisement. Upon receiving the product, I noted that the enclosed direction pamphlet was difficult to read/understand and it applied generically to all of the seller's products. There is no phone number/site to contact the seller for information. Not all of the belts were included in the package to complete the product.

My husband purchased this vest to train for the CPAT (firefighter) test. Since the CPAT requires the use of a weighted vest while on the stairmaster, he decided he better train with one on. This vest has held up amazingly after weeks of usage while working out, and even sweating on it. It is awesome how you can adjust the weights, so you can start out light, and work your way up. Also, it is pretty easy to strap on and adjust.



We had shopped at 4-5 sporting goods stores in search of a vest that had this much weight, but the few we found were very expensive and/or appeared cheaply made. The seams on this vest are very strong and hold up to the weight perfectly. The shipping cost on this vest did put the price up about $30, but it was still cheaper than the ones we found in the local stores.



You will not be disapointed.

Some other people said this vest doesn't come with instructions, but my vest did come with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to assemble,use the vest, and wash the vest. Though that may be a new thing.

It's made of durable materials so it will last a while. To its credit it does seem to be one size fits all. You would have to be extremely fat or skinny for the vest to not fit right.

This product ships out of california so delivery times will vary. I live in Colorado and the product was delivered the day after I ordered it.

The vest is fantastic. Seems to be very well made and is very heavy. As long as you make the shoulder straps tight enough, the vest will not hit your thighs when stepping up. I am really looking forward to including this in my chest, back, and leg workouts! One thing I will mention- the vest comes shipped in a USPS Flat Rate priority box, which costs about $14 to ship. The company charges $30 for shipping, which is a little misleading. If you want to have the extra $15 in profit, just add it to the price of the vest, don't hide it in the shipping, it makes customers feel like you are not being totally up front with them. That aside, the vest is awesome and they are LIGHTNING quick with shipping- it arrived about 3 or 4 days after I ordered it.

I was searching for a vest that you could remove some or all of the weights if you wanted to. When I saw the name of this vest I wanted to verify that 'adjustable' meant the weights and not just the size since it is one size fits all. Customer service was great-someone got back to me immediately! After I sent in my order I heard back within one hour that the item was shipped. They gave me a time frame as to when I can expect to receive it. We were pleasantly surprised when it arrived about 5 days before the earliest date they gave us. This was a gift for my son and he loves it! The construction of the vest is great-easy to put on and adjust to his size. The quality of the stitching is strong. The weights are easy to put in and take out of their compartments. It is comfortable to wear (as comfortable as 60lbs on your back can be) and does not shift around when you're walking. We would not hesitate to order from this company again and would highly recommend this product.(Weekly Special Sale - 50% Off/5 Days Only !) NEW! ZFO SportsTM -60LBS Adjustable Weighted Vest (WEIGHTS INCLUDED.One size fits all.)

This weighted vest really made the difference in my new workout routine. I saw immediate gains from just wearing it around the house before mixing it into my work out routine. After 2 weeks, I noticed that my balance and posture both improved as well. This vest is defiantly for a person looking to improve balance, quickness, and core strength with out hassle. - Mir Weighted Vest - Exercise - 40 Lb Weight Vest - Fitness Gear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Weight Vests - exercise, mir weighted vest exercise Weight Vests - exercise, mir weighted vest