Friday 12 February 2010

Lingerie


Very disappointing. This product has less control than an average pair of pantyhose. The "high waist" was always rolling down. I wasn't expecting miracles; I just wanted to smooth out my silouette while I lost the final ten pounds of pregnancy weight. This product was completely useless. Product has a clever name but that's it. I really felt like a sucker for spending so much money on this item. Look elsewhere. Lipo in a Box "Original Firm Control" High Waist Brief w/Legs, Nude S

Given the name of the product and its price, I thought I'd get something that offered at least a little control, but it didn't even smooth out the appearance of cellulite on my thighs. It won't flatten your derriere because it won't flatten anything. The only promise it keeps is the waist and legs do not bind - they're not made strong enough to bind. The high waist kept sliding down, too; I had to tuck it under my bra to make it stay up. I bought this so I'd have a smooth look with the gown I wore to my daughter's wedding, and this garment was very disappointing. It was a waste of money. I've worn tummy control pantyhose that control better than Lipo in a Box.

I have been on a relentless search for a product like this. Other shapewear that i have tried is either very uncomfortable or has no control. Finally, I have found a product that is both very comfortable and very supportive. I truly look ten pounds lighter when I wear this. You will get your money's worth with this product. I have gotten the hight waist brief, the full control body suit and the camisoles. They all work like magic.

This is truly the first shapewear product that I can comfortably wear all day and not feel like I have to rip it off the moment I get home. The material is soft not rubbery like other products. It fits like a second skin but it's breathable. It feels snug where you need to be like in the tummy area and relaxed where you want it to be like in the waist and crotch areas. I'm hooked!

This product is fantastic! I have some extra weight right around my hips and belly and some shirts I tend to just bulge out the sides of. This product really works great to hold that in. I have outfits I won't wear without it and I love it! Now, It's definitely not perfect though, sometimes it does roll down slightly at the top. I might have to adjust it a couple times a day, but it's not too bad. Actually, one of mine has a hole in the butt and that is my best one! I don't know why, but that one doesn't roll down ever or anything!

i was worried the high waist would roll down and the legs would roll up...I havent had those problems . Its been a very good garment and holds everything in. i've tried other shapewear and this is by far the best.If you get black you might want to go up a size since the black seems smaller.

This product is garbage- it looks and feels like a cut up pair of pantyhose with no support or shaping provided despite claims otherwise. I perhaps should have ordered a smaller size but following their sizing chart I ordered correctly. What a waste of money! Do not buy this product- go buy a pair of cheap control top pantyhose for under $5 and save your money. Notice this company does not even stand behind its products by allowing returns for new un-used products. RIPOFF!!!!

OK, I AM AN OVERWEIGHT PERSON WITH ALOT OF MY WEIGHT IN MY STOMACH AND BACK. I HAVE NEARLY TRIED EVERYTHING OUT THERE TO MAKE ME LOOK BETTER IN MY CLOTHES. I MUST SAY THAT THE FIRM CONTROL HIGH WAIST BRIEFS ARE GREAT. I DONT FEEL ALL SUCKED IN AND OUT OF BREATH LIKE SOME OTHER BRIEFS I HAVE. I AM NOT CONSTANTLY PULLING AT THEM ALL DAY. YOU CAN WEAR THIS EVERY DAY, I AM SERIOUS. IF YOU WANT TO LOOK BETTER IN YOUR CLOTHES GET THESE BRIEFS!

I got this after seeing it on Oprah last year -- what a huge waste of money. I guess if it were a really great product it would have been on one of Oprah's 'favorite things' episode. I had the same problem with the top rolling down. Also, when I was trying it on with different pants/jeans, it was finally such a relief to take it off and when I was comparing a pair of pants with and without, it was much more comfortable without and didn't look that much different. Waste your money somewhere else.

I had a great loss of weight in the last 2 years, and this one, and the long ones had helped me a lot in my shape... I can't live without them... you just have to buy the right one for your size, if you buy it too little you will pay the consecuences... Just try to be honest with your size and you will have the good shape you want... I'm using an XS right now. It is great... I wear them under my bra. I bought two, because I wear them everyday... you have to replace them maybe in 6 months, in some cases I've had to sew them.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lingerie Lingerie Lingerie