Wednesday 24 February 2010

Hardcore Tools - hardcore tools, floor nailer


This was my first attempt at installing hardwood floors. Purchasing a nail gun was a top priority. The market is limited but the few nailers out there all come with high marks. I chose this particular model based upon the few excellent reviews on this forum. The gun sits easily and quickly each time. The different types of nails/staples/ cleats receive their own praise. This Hard Core nailer is a tough find and I have not been able to find anyone that stocks it, other than Sterlingtek on Amazon. The gun has worked flawlessly, and comes in a complete package. Just tapping the gun is enough, no need to slam. Works great each time and have installed about 1000 sq feet without a single problem. Great purchase and was jumping for joy at the price, it was a lot cheaper then the ones at our local Home Depo or renting one. Pneumatic 2 in 1 hardwood floor nailer for HARDWOOD FLOORING 1-1/2-Inch to 2-Inch Hardcore Tools®

This tool is worth every penny. Not only does it do a great job, it's a great price. We put in about 850sq feet of hickory floors and never had a problem. Shipping was still quite a bit, but considering the price of the gun you are still getting a great deal. You do have to make sure you old the gun down or the staple or cleat will stick up, but that is a user issue not an issue with the gun. My husband used it on most of the floor, but it was even easy enough for me (his wife) to use. Would reccomend this for any type of user!!!

I am a wood-turner that until now has never installed hardwood floors. I had the occasion to help with an installation at a dance studio and decided from that to install a hardwood floor on an addition I had planned. While searching for a pneumatic floor nailer I found this one, and after reading the reviews decided to give it a try. I was happy I did. It performed much better than the one we used for the studio and at a portion of the cost. I would like to also mention the delivery time was great. I saved more than what it would have cost me to rent one for the job and I have it to help friends and family. What a deal. - Cleat Nailer - Hardcore Tools - Hardwood Flooring Nailer - Floor Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hardcore Tools - hardcore tools, floor nailer hardcore tools Hardcore Tools - hardcore tools, floor nailer