Sunday 17 January 2010

Water Resistant - water resistant, alarm


I thought this was a woman's watch. It is the size of a man's watch. I was going to return it, but with the larger face it is easier to read so I'll give it a try. It has a light button to push in the dark, but it doesn't have a countdown timer. I was disappointed to find that Photoland charged $6.58 for shipping. CASIO A158WA-1WCG Dress Digital Watch

I've purchased the same basic model of Casio for perhaps the past 25-30 years and have never had a problem with them, they've grown longer lasting and more reliable over the time.



Not complaints from me. - Alarm - Water Resistant'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Water Resistant - water resistant, alarm alarm Water Resistant - water resistant, alarm