Sunday 10 January 2010

Touch Screen - kp500, lg


This phone behaves as though it is "refurbished" rather than "new." It does not hold the Bluetooth signal appropriately (not the Bluetooth--it was fine on my old phone), and the battery acts as though it is worn, as it doesn't seem to hold a charge for very long (I have to charge it every other day, and I turn my phone off at night). In addition, a part has fallen off of the hinge area, so it opens crookedly. Their shipping was quick, but the quality of the product leaves much to be desired. I would not order from this company again. Motorola RAZR V3 Unlocked Phone with Quad-Band GSM, Camera and Video Player--International Version with Warranty (Cherry Red)

I was very pleased with how quick the customer service emails were, and the new charger I needed was shipped the same day. However, I have gone through 3 chargers and the phone still doesn't charge. I wouldn't recommend this phone. You have to manually change the settings to send a picture message and the camera will work on and off. Not worth the investment.

The phone I bought its not new, it's refurbished. It has a lot of problems with the battery; it seems not to charge properly, the charge don't last a single day, you have to charge it every night. I don't recommend this product.

The phone is in brand new condition and it was shipped on time. However, the whole reason I bought this for my mom was because she wanted Chinese language. I thought this phone is "international version" so I was assuming there's Chinese as standard, but there's no Chinese lounge in this phone! How can it be "international version" then? In fact, it doesn't have any of Asian language such as Korean, Japanese, etc. It only have English, Spanish, and European language.

Amazon said they shipped this item and it was in stock. After 15 days Amazon said that it was not in stock and printed a shipping label in error. So what I thought would arrive before Christmas did not because of Amazon's lack of honoring a product they said was in stock. Lesson learned is if Amazon says product is in stock, you probably should not count on their word. - Lg - Razr V3 - Amazon - Kp500'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Touch Screen - kp500, lg amazon Touch Screen - kp500, lg