Sunday 24 January 2010

Cable Splitter - y adapter, rca splitter


It fundamentally works just enough if you are in a pinch (which is why I even gave it 2 stars), however the sound quality transfer over this is complete crap. I have cheaper couplers that have better sound than this by a long shot. Sound becomes tinny and noisy when I use this anywhere in the line. I tried running just one thing through it to the same effect, tinny and awful. Its not just me being picky either, even a deaf person could hear the noise, its very, VERY noticeable. I would suspect its because of the use of very thin aluminum wires, the wires on this are particularly thin in comparison to my other cables. However, that is purely speculation, I don't know what it is necessarily made of. I would return it, but to be honest, its not worth the effort of sending it back. They got my money then as it turns out, but don't let them get yours. RiteAV RCA Splitter Male to Female - Cables - Audio - Y Adapter - Rca Splitter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cable Splitter - y adapter, rca splitter audio Cable Splitter - y adapter, rca splitter