Wednesday 30 December 2009

Valentino Made In Italy - brioni made in italy, brioni


This is the first suit I decided to purchase sight unseen.

Bianco Brioni Italian Linen Mens Suit Modern 2010 Two Button 2pc Flat Front Pants Ticket Pocket Hand Tailored Suit Navy

I said "what the heck for 150 if it's bad not to much lost". I was looking for a nice Linen summer suit so I went for it. Bottom line is my wife thinks I look good in it so hay that's a good start.



We lived in Europe for several years and always went to Italy to get my suits direct from the sewing house outside of Verona. This suit fits like those did. It had the right drop, not like most American made ones which are to much, the cut was shapely but not to trim, the jacket has a nice hang and fits well across the shoulders, and the linen is good quality. The attention to detail is high with a high quality of construction, the stitching is excellent, and the hidden finishes are well done. This fall I'll get one of the wool suits and we'll see how they compare.



I wear a 44L and only had to get the arms shorten about an inch, sleeves fell to the joint of my thumb and palm. This was unusual since I'm a tall person anyway and this is the first time that was a problem. Otherwise the waist fit well as did the jacket in the shoulders and in it's overall length, and of course I got the pants hemmed. However, I'm not sure if I'll chance a 43L next time as I think I'll have to have to much tailoring done.



Bottom line I think the "suggested retail" is a bit optimistic but for the money you are definitely getting a great bargain. I'll definitely order a wool suit for the fall/winter and if that is of the same quality I'll order more. Bianco Brioni Italian Linen Mens Suit Modern 2011 Two Button 2pc Flat Front Pants Ticket Pocket Hand Tailored Suit Navy (42 Short)

DO NOT BUY !!! i was ordering 2 suits of this unbelieable cheap and badly made suits. look and feel is like a 50.- usd suit in thailand on a local market! lowest quality you can imagine ! unbelievable .... take care ! DO NOT BUY !!!

Most of my suits are custom made with high quality fibers and craftsmanship. I have purchased a total of six suits after I received the first three and saw that they are equal in quality and craftsmanship. My custom made suits cost around $1,800.00 each and these range from around $100-$135. Now that is one of the best value purchase I've ever made.

I just received this suit. I can't even explain how impressed I am with the fitting. The quality is great and the fitting is even better. Ordered 42S in this color and light beige color. VERY HAPPY with the purchase. I like to wear my pants a little below the stomach and the inseam on the pants was perfect. Jacket is even better. Great Great quality.

I am very happy with the suit I bought for my husband. He is a 40R and the fit is good. The price even with duty etc. that you pay in Bermuda it is well worth it. Would definitely think about buying another. Happy with quality of fabric and lining. - Summer Suit - Brioni - Brioni Made In Italy - Suits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Valentino Made In Italy - brioni made in italy, brioni brioni made in italy Valentino Made In Italy - brioni made in italy, brioni