Friday 4 December 2009

Hemp Oil


It is hard to tell most of the time if supplements work but I just have a greater sense of well being when I take this product. It really is a good source for essential fatty acids. I expect to keep taking it. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Oil Soft Gels, 60/1000mg Bottles (Pack of 3)

The hemp oil soft gels really help my sensitive digestion (along with the probiotic, enzyme and lactose pills). Of course, I still have to watch what I eat and how fast I eat it (slowing down really helps bad digestion). I suggest buying this product in bulk because the more you take the better it seems to help.

The capsules are easy for my wife to take, they really help her crohn's disease. After reviewing and reasearching we found that hemp seed oil helps crohn's disease. She has tried all the prescription meds which if you read the after affects on them they are worse than the crohn's disease. This product has really helped her from having to many episodes or being sick as often.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hemp Oil Hemp Oil Hemp Oil