Friday 13 November 2009

Battery - alkaline batteries, aa battery


I was so excited to see such cheap batteries...well, you get what you pay for. I put 4 of these into my digital camera and about 2 pictures later, got the low battery icon.



Tried 4 others, same thing.



Returned these immediately. Amazon is great with accepting returns, but don't bother buying these. They are useless. UPG D5322/D5922 Super Heavy-Duty Battery Value Box (AA; 50 pk)

I expected these batteries to be a little less quality than "name-brand", but they were extremely poor! I used them in a camera and a flash light. The perfomance was pathetic! Life was only %20 of other brands. Do not purchase from this cheap, false claim company. "super heavy duty" - what a lie. very unhappy.

I am not sure what all the fuss is about, I got a pack of these batteries before Christmas and they work fine for most items. In a digital camera, rechargeable batteries seem to work the best for me. These batteries are fine for toys, portable video camera and other everyday household items. If you need a high power battery for upper level electronics, these are not the way to go.

Figured that with 50 batteries even if they didn't last quite as long it would be OK. Figured wrong. New set of batteries last 3 to 6 pictures then get battery exhausted message. Too little life to shut the camera down. Have to remove batteries and start over. Same results with several tries, gave up and bought some rechargables

Dave B.

These batteries don't last. I bought them for my Apple bluetooth keyboard, mouse, our remote controls, and children's toys, and they need to be replaced *constantly*. I'm changing them in the remote controls at least once a month, and that's with only light use. What a waste of resources and of money.

We're always running out of batteries and I got sick of paying retail for them. I figured with the low price and off brand if I could get half working I'd be ahead. To my surprise they work just as well as the major brands and I haven't had any "duds". - Alkaline Batteries - Aa Batteries - Aa Battery - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery - alkaline batteries, aa battery aa batteries Battery - alkaline batteries, aa battery