Wednesday 23 September 2009

Tight Active Pants


I've been in training for a half-marathon for nine months now, and several months ago I began investing in compression tights. This was my first ever pair, and I have been suitably impressed with them. They certainly do "keep you together" when running, and make longer runs (i.e. more than 10km) easier on the quads and hips. They are quite small though - I'm a US size 4 (175cm, 57kg) and expected the XS to fit around the waist and leg, however after checking the size guide I purchased the small and it was the right fit: buy a size up from usual, as they do run small. I'm happy with Sugoi and have purchased a number of their other compression tights since. You won't be disappointed. Sugoi Women's Piston 200 Tight, Black, Medium'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tight Active Pants Tight Active Pants Tight Active Pants