Thursday 10 September 2009

Self-defense - shooting, concealed carry


This book is very logical. It explains concepts with details. This is an easy to understand book. It does not have a lot of technical terms that might confuse the readers. This is definitely a useful book and very well priced. Surviving the Street: Guide to Concealed Carry of a Firearm

This is the best of best because it use language, it s very simple and very easy to understand.and it describe some law point very practical way. And give some idea of how to dealing with some unexpected things .

I recently decided to get my CCW for self defense and started looking for books on shooting to help me out. A lot of the books out there look a little to "gear" or "tactical" and I was interested in something more practical. I wasn't sure what to buy, but for this price, Surviving the Street seemed like a no brainer.



Fortunately, the book is great! It was easy to read and was filled with practical advice on how, when and why to carry a firearm for self defense. It taught me a lot, and I now realize I have a lot more to learn. I highly recommend this book. If the author writes any additional books on concealed carry (or shooting at all), I'm in for one! - Concealed Carry - Guns - Shooting - Self-defense'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Self-defense - shooting, concealed carry shooting Self-defense - shooting, concealed carry