Wednesday 2 September 2009

Screwdrivers


Not a bad cheapo set, except that on some kits the driver shafts are a little crooked.



For a cheapo set, that's okay, they still work fine. But I found identical set but branded different at a local store for even less, and was able to find a straighter set.



So I returned mine, but I'm still good. Maxtech 16513MX 14 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set with Tweezers

I was very happy with the fact that I got this set of screwdrivers quickly. I think the quality could be a bit better even though they are a lower priced item. When I received them they were delivered in a soft sided envelope. Every last shaft on the screwdrivers is slightly bent or simply not straight. I am not sure if this was from the manufacturing or shipping in the soft package. I use them every day and really depend on my tools. I believe I will spend a bit more money for higher quality tools next time. Final word "They will work but not the best quality".'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screwdrivers Screwdrivers Screwdrivers