Tuesday 29 September 2009

Industrial Strength - tools, tool pouches


I bought this tool roll to use for work. I work on equipment at many different locations so I have multiple sets of tools based on the equipment I'm going to work on. This product has stood up to my abuses very well. My tools fit in to the slots nicely Custom Leathercraft 1171 Chisel and Tool Roll Pouch, 20-Pocket

The tool roll was of better materals than I expected. The pockets were were the right size for the wrenches I needed to stock in the roll from 1/4 to 5/8. Drivers, plug wrenches, small ratchet, slip joint pliers and a fiew sockets that I ran a bolt threw to hold them together and sliped them into one of the pouches. It rolls up tight and and your tools wont fall out. Packs away in your saddle bags real cozy. Beats paying a hundred bucks for a stocked tool roll with stuff that wont fit your motorcycle or you dont need. Good buy for twice the price.

Bear Tracker. - Tools - Tool Bag - Tool Pouches - Tool Bags'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Industrial Strength - tools, tool pouches tools Industrial Strength - tools, tool pouches