Thursday 20 August 2009

Writing Instruments - penagain, pencils


These pencils are awesome for my son who is living with PDD (Autism Spectrum). I would recomend them to any one who's child is in OT (Occupational Therapy), as my son is. He's unable to fully grip a normal pencil but with the style of the "Twist N' Write" pencils it has help him write more legablly and he enjoys using them. I have tired them myself and accually enjoy them as well. it makes writing a lot freer, and you don't find yourself gripping them too hard. TWIST N' WRITE PENAGAIN CHILDRENS PENCILS, 4PK

Both the pen and pencils are great! I tried it because I write all day at work and have always struggled with proper pen grip and writers cramp. I have tried every type of ergonomic pen and grip. This is by far the best. It takes getting used to, but in the end it really helps. At first my writing was messier because I was not used to it, now it is much neater than before I started using it. You do not have to grip the pen tightly, like with regular pens. It may not be for everyone, but give it a try. You can buy them for $[...] at Walgreens. Walgreens also has the pencils, which I bought for my 9 year old daughter. She holds her pencils incorrectly just like I do. She also has been struggling with writers cramp. She absolutely loves the pencils, it makes such a difference. The ink seems fine to me, but the coating has started chipping off. Not sure it matters though, since you can replace them easily at Walgreens.

This pencil, twist and write, is great. I bought it for my daughter who is in Kindergarten and was just not writing properly. And within a month of using it, her handwriting has improved drastically enough so that her teacher asked me where could she buy some for others in the class that were having a hard time writing. The price is just right to purchase on line as you get so many. I looked around town where I live and where the manufactures website says this pencil can be purchased at but none of the places had ever heard of the pencil twist and write only the pen.

As an occupational therapist I am always looking for unique writing tools for children. The Twist N' Write Penagain Children's Pencils style has been in an ink pen form helping children to use three fingers instead of all five. The pencil has been an adjustment but the children are trying to adjust their grip. The pressure on the lead has lessen and there are less tremor patterns. It's worth a try.

These pencils were a big hit at Christmas (although the electronic competition was everywhere). I hope the young writers will learn "the right way to write." The adults tried them, too and proclaimed them "cool"with a comfortable "grip" and no fatigue.

TWIST N' WRITE PENAGAIN CHILDRENS PENCILS, 4PK Bought this product for 7 year old nephew with ADHD. He loves his 'special' pencil, loves the colors, fits his small hands, never needs sharpening. Notice his penmanship has improved, getting work done quicker and finds excuses to use his pencil.

Gave some to his SDC teacher, says she noticed difference also. With budget cuts to school system I will try to assist by keeping them supplied with this excellent tool since the price is right and it does help!

I have raved about the PenAgain to everyone with children, his therapist even ordered some to see the benefits.

This makes a excellent stocking stuffer, good with favor bags for parties, easter baskets, back-to-school supply kits, rewards, great trick-or-treat handouts, list is endless.

Buy some, watch their eyes light up with the colors available, see how quickly they adapt to using the PenAgain and the improvement of their work. You will be as hooked as I am, best thing on the market! - Penagain - Writing Utensil - Ergonomic - Pencils'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Writing Instruments - penagain, pencils penagain Writing Instruments - penagain, pencils