Sunday 30 August 2009

Sterling Silver - hearts, purity


I love this ring! It is very hard for me to find rings since I'm a size 4, and when I saw this in my size and for that price I decided to buy it. I wanted something to wear in place of my class ring in the summer and just an everyday ring. It is very pretty, doesn't give me any allergic reactions, and fits perfectly! It stays perfect even though I wear it to wash my hands, use hand sanitizer, and play tennis with it on. I'm 16 and I love it and plan on continuing to wear it for a while, and I know teen girls would love this as a gift! Sterling Silver 5mm Cute Tiny Hearts Band Ring Size 4

I've been looking for a nice fitting thumb ring FOREVER! I'm allergic to nickle and most everything that I can wear is so expensive. This ring is sterling silver shipped fast in an adorable little box and fits wonderfully! I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this ring

Width of the ring was a little narrower than what I was expecting. Also, the sizing is not true to size. Overall a cute ring for long, danity fingers. I wear it on my rt ring finger. Price is good but I'll be looking for something wider in the same style. Would be nice to find this in gold.

I was very pleased with the ring. Since I got it, I have not taken it off. I get lots of compliments on it. The picture is exactly how the ring is when you get it. I would definitely purchase from GEM again because they were quick and so true to their description. I actually have a matching toe ring. The quality is great and I am looking forward to getting more items from them in the future. Christmas isn't that far away!!!

my husband got this ring for me as an early birthday present, and it's just so cute!! the hearts are small and just cute, that's the perfect word for this ring, is cute. very shiny and feels sturdy too, not soft or easily bent- certainly doesn't feel cheap. Great deal for the price, very very satisfied with this ring :-)



UPDATE: I've had this ring for several months now, and I still love it. It's just as pretty as it was when I got it. I've worn it every day, I rarely take it off, and it's still shiny and pretty. I highly recommend this ring- very sturdy and tough enough for every day wear, but pretty enough to give your hand a dainty look :) - Jewelry - Ring - Purity - Hearts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sterling Silver - hearts, purity purity Sterling Silver - hearts, purity