Sunday 9 August 2009

Eau De Toilette - mens fragrance, gift idea


There are two different Swiss Army brands; Wenger, and Victorinox (though Victorinox recently bought Wenger, according to Wikipedia). The Wenger brand tends to cater more to the economy market, and I think it shows in this Eau De Toilette.



It's a decent fragrance, but like another comment said, it doesn't last very long. I'd also add that it's not very distinctive. It reminds me somewhat of the old Brut cologne or an aftershave. Keep in mind that it's an "Eau De Toilette"; it's a little weaker than a "Parfume" -- which isn't bad, it just means you have to use a little more to get the same level of scent.



I'm not unhappy with it, but I don't think I'd get it again now that I've tried it out. Maybe my expectations were too high for a knife manufacturer's venture into fragrance. :) Swiss Army By Swiss Army For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces

My daughter bought this for my husband several years ago as a gift. He loves it! Everyone loves it! I have had nurses come out of pre-op to ask me what he's wearing! It's getting hard to find, great price!

This is most definitely one of Swiss Army's greatest works in their line of male scents. Lasts all day and has the scent that brings you the compliments you look for in a great cologne with a good bargain price.



Definitely would buy again.

I like this fragrance as its not overpoweringly strong. Its light and refreshing, lasts for a short period of time and can be worn at all times, at work or play. I am very satisfied with this product and i use it all the time. I would recommend this hands down, although dont expect the fragrance to last for more than a couple of hours.

I bought this item way back in 90's for my hubby and he have insisted using it since then until now. The scent is so unique that I could identify that its my hubby if he happens to walk past my office (working in the same company)..The scent last really long even after two washes...



great item and my hubby cannot live without it.



thanks Swiss Army



dee

This is the second time I bought the Swiss Army from Amazon. I bought it last year for Christmas and this year. I think it smells very good. You can't find this in any store! I've looked! I could find it online, but this was the best deal I could find. Thanks Amazon.com! - Eau De Toilette - Gift Idea - Mens Cologne - Mens Fragrance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Eau De Toilette - mens fragrance, gift idea eau de toilette Eau De Toilette - mens fragrance, gift idea