Saturday 29 August 2009

Camcorder Battery - kodak zi8, np-50


I bought two of these batteries to serve as spares for the KLIC7004 which powers my Kodak Zi8. They recharge in 90 minutes and are long lasting. I am quite pleased with them and would highly recommend them. As they are Li-Ion batteries they have no "memories" so it's quite permissible to take a half charged battery and recharge it frequently without causing any damage to it. In fact, the manufacturer even recommends it. They are an excellent value for the price. Maximalpower DB FUJ NP50 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Fuji NP50, Pentax DLI-68, Kodak KLIC7004 & Zi8

Went to Vegas with my new Fuji camera so I bought this battery as a backup. We were there for 4 days. The factory battery lasted 2 days and this battery made it the rest of the way and had some charge left when we came home. Between the two batteries I took around 400 pictures, a lot with flash at night. If you buy this you will not be dissapointed!

I bought this battery as a backup when I purchased the Kodak Zi8, and I'm so glad that I did. Maybe the Kodak battery that came with the camera is defective, but it lasts a shameful 30-45 minutes.



I'm not exactly sure how long the Maximalpower battery lasts because it hasn't died yet! I recently took both batteries on a trip to San Francisco. The Kodak battery died within the first hour of use while the Maximal lasted the whole weekend. I even got home and began watching videos from my trip on the camera's playback mode and it STILL hasn't died :)

I bought two of these replacement batteries for my Koday Playsport because the original battery that comes with the camera has very poor battery life so I wanted to have some backup. It's really good, it has a good battery life. The package says it's battery life will improve over time (after 6 full cycles) and it's true.



And the best part is that this battery is SUPER cheap. Get it, you won't regret it.

Could not be better for the price. We purchased 2 of these to use in our Kodak Playsport during a recent cruise to the Caribbean. Both worked as well as the one that came with the Kodak Playsport. To get the maximum life from the battery you should fully charge and discharge it about two times when you receive the battery. We are happy with our purchase.

I bought this battery as a backup for our Kodak Playsport for our trip to Disney. We just returned and the battery did outstanding!! I had heard that these batteries had to be used a few times to get a long charge out of them but ours did great on the first charge. Very happy with the purchase.

I use this with my Zi8 camera. It works great when I am out filming something for a long time. This battery and the one that comes with the camera lasts about 40 minutes or so. I carry this battery in my pocket and when i am running low on the first one i just switch them. I like that the battery is cheap and i will probably end up getting more as I get more memory for my camera. I highly recommend this item. - Fuji - Camera Battery - Np-50 - Kodak Zi8'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camcorder Battery - kodak zi8, np-50 camera battery Camcorder Battery - kodak zi8, np-50